I had a great weekend. I was able to relax which was nice, it helped me recover from a rather difficult week. Now I am feeling ready to start the week fresh.
I stayed pretty busy. Friday night I worked, Bobby came to work with me. We ended up going to a local church for the Friday Fish Dinner. We even took the little girl I watch, Olivia, and she was very good. The wait was really long. So we ended up waiting longer than it took us to eat. But the food was pretty good.
I will admit, it was not the same as the fish fry at home. But it was still nice to go nonetheless. I also went and watch Bobby play hockey. The lost, but it was a really good game. The were tied 1-1, and had a shoot out. It was very exciting!
Saturday Bobby I cooked during the afternoon. We made three meals to help him get through his week. Its easier for him to have stuff that's ready because his schedule is so busy. We made some really good chicken stir fry, with tons of veggies. We also made a three cheese spinach penne with chicken, and sloppy joes w/potato wedges. I think that should hold him over for the week. I was pretty impressed with myself, the pene looked awesome. I will post the recipe later :)! Later that night we ended up going out to Buffalo Wild Wings with Bobby's roommates, which was fun!
On Sunday Bobby and I were going to meet my friend Lindsey to go and see the new Alice in Wonderland 3D, but of course the show was completely sold out for the entire day. We were so bummed! I think Bobby and I are going to try to go in a couple of weeks. We didn't know this, but Bobby lives pretty close to an IMAX theater. And I have never seen a 3D movie at an IMAX theater. Since the show was sold out, we ended up going to Barns & Noble, and then made a pit stop at a Panera Bread.
On a side note: I am really stoked because for my birthday, my parents gave me a crock pot. And while we were at the bookstore I bought a crock pot cookbook. I'm not gonna lie, I am kind of excited to start using it. I have been quite a little baker/cook lately, and I'm loving it. I think Bobby and the C. family are loving it too, they are reaping all the benefits from my new discoveries!


You and Bob should go see "Crazy Heart", we saw it a few days ago. Great movie and it has music that you would both enjoy....Its full blown "Country"....We both really enjoyed it..
ReplyDeletec u and Have a good Day...........gramps