I am happy to say that I am seeing improvements in my running. I ran on Sunday with Bobby and we both agreed that I am getting better. Way better from the first time I went running with him.
When I started, I couldn't go very far without becoming out of breath, so out of breath it was to the point where I almost had to stop and I felt like I was going to keel over. Now I am able to go a greater distance all while running, have a little conversation and not feel like Im going to pass out from the lack of oxygen.
Although, with improvement,I am having some issues, mainly with my body being sore. I mean really sore. Lately my ankles have been aching/hurting, and I have sadly been experiencing shin splints. But I'm trying to just push through it, and hoping that the soreness with subside.
Nonetheless, Im going to keep up with the running, this might only be the start of some good improvements... and hopefully the soreness with get better!
8 years ago

Good for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not a nurse or anything but it would probably be good to heat your shins each day to help the shin splints, don't want you to go getting hurt on me now! :)
SOOO proud of you!!!!
ReplyDeletenew shoes new shoes new shoes!!!!
Wow Emilie....I give you A LOT of credit, I stink at running, but always wanted to like it...kwim?
ReplyDeleteHey, I know you are moving back to this area when you go to MSU, right? I was wondering what your plans were for the fall. We are in need of a sitter a few days a week for the boys and was wondering if you'd be interested?? My e-mail is khuff15@hotmail.com, let me know, and maybe this summer you could even watch them, if your interested. Just thought I'd ask!