Sunday, May 9, 2010

{Happy Mother's Day!}

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom.

Where to begin about my mom, Louanne....

My mom loves me like no one else, she is always there, a constant in the storm.  And when I need someone to talk to and just listen she's there. When I need someone to cry with, she is there. When I need a good laugh and a fun afternoon, she is there.  No matter what happens, I know my mom is there for me, supporting me, cheering me on (You go girl) and behind me and my decisions 100%.

I only hope that my mom feels that she can depend on me the way I depend on her.  I hope she knows how much she is loved and cherished, and how much I appreciate her and all she does.

Here's to you mom, and all you do!

I love you, more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment