This week I have entered my very last semester at Oakland University! I have a short 7 weeks until I can say,
"I am a college graduate!"
7 weeks is going to fly by... I can already tell how fast this last semester is going to go. Before I know it, I will be moving back home and preparing to start graduate school at Michigan State. It is almost crazy to think about. I just know time will fly, and these last 7 weeks is going to flash before me.
I am excited but ready for this semester. I am ready to finish these classes, and am feeling sad to be leaving my internship. I have been working there since January and I have really gotten to know the people that I work with, and Iwill miss them and being there.
Not to mention I will be leaving my Olivia... that will be a sad day. So sad infact I don't like to think about it. It will be hard not seeing her 3 times a week. I have grown to love that little girl, it really didn't take long to fall in love with her, and honestly it was hard not to. I hate missing 1 day of work, I can't imagine not seeing her at all. Plus the new twin babies that are coming ( which are both boys, by the way). I plan on visiting the C. family to keep in touch and to see Liv. I am convincing the dad, Andy that Liv WILL remember me, and know me to be her "first nanny," I know I will miss her every single day.
But as the saying goes... "On to something and Better" although Im not sure if it so much 'better' ... more like just different. I have a feeling all of this is going to take some getting used to... being back home and away from this life that I have created here.
But its going to happen... Before I know it, so I better enjoy it now.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment