Thursday, May 6, 2010

Heading Back

Tonight after my internship and class, I will be heading back home for another exciting weekend!  Bobby will be graduating from College on Friday! I am so excited for him.  Bobby has worked so hard for his degree in Civil engineering, and all his hard work is about to pay off.  I hope that on Friday he feels the immensity of all his hard work and accomplishments! I am so proud of him.  After his ceremony, I will be joining his family for a celebration dinner.  

Also on Friday... Bobby and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary.  It's so hard to believe that we have been dating for 5 years... it seems like yesterday.

The rest of the weekend is looking good too!
  ~ Saturday my mom and I will be hitting some big neighborhood garage sales.  I am hoping to find a few more items for my "one day" apartment.   And I am hoping to see Bobby's Florida family. 
 ~Sunday is Mother's day, which should be fabulous.  Nothing like celebrating a day for your mom.  My parents and I will be enjoying a wonderful brunch and spending some time together. Doing whatever mom wants that day!

It's a memorable weekend.... Bobby's college graduation, our 5 year anniversary and mother's day!

Pictures from the weekend to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment