Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{ Oakland University Graduation }

On Friday I had my graduation ceremony from Oakland University.

My parents and I drove to my Aunt Doris's house, (the aunt I currently live with), and so did Bobby and his parents.  We had appetizer's and drinks and then made our way to dinner.

I was given some wonderful graduation gifts...
My parents gave me a frame for my Phi Alpha certificate, and a really nice lab coat to wear at my internship.
Rocky and Lisa gave me some beautiful garnet earrings...

**************************************
After dinner, was the ceremony!

Pictures before:
The ceremony itself was students being inducted to Phi Alpha honors society, and the pinning for social work.  It was a very intimate ceremony with just students from the social work class.  It was pretty much a graduation ceremony.









Here's me... the college graduate.  
Well almost... I have 8 more weeks left! 

I am so thankful that I was able to have my family there with me to celebrate my accomplishments!
Thank you to my parents, Bobby, and Rocky & Lisa   for being so supportive, and loving me!

4 comments:

  1. I truly wish I could have been there....I am so proud of you Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You have come a long way! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh i am so proud of you!!! you are amazing and are totally going to rock it at msu!!! way to go sister! i miss you like CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am so happy for you!:)

    ReplyDelete