Thursday, June 17, 2010

Julie's Wedding

A couple weekends ago, Julie got married to a very nice man named Bob. I wasn't able to attend the actual ceremony ( it was the same weekend as my MSU class in Flint) but I was able to go to the reception at their beautiful home. My cousins, Dan, Coleen and Kevin were there and it was so nice to catch up with them.  My mom and dad were also able to make it, which was nice because I hadn't seen them in a couple of weeks.

Cousins...
(Danny's girlfriend Becky, Danny, Emilie, Coleen, and Kevin)

Dan, Mom, and Kevin. 
(These boys are pretty tall)
+

My Dad and I

Me with the beautiful bride!

Mom & Julie

Bob, Julie, Louanne & Stan
It was so nice to go and see Julie's new home, and to spend such a special day with her. My parents and  I were so happy that she included us.  It was a great day!

1 comment: