Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's past my bedtime...

Just wanted to give an update on my experience so far with Graduate school.

My MSU classes began on July 5th. And to be honest, the last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind. The days have come and gone so fast. But the work is different then it was for my undergrad. Because I only "attend class" 2 days a week, for some reason I feel like I have more free time than I used to.  Perhaps it is because I am not having to complete a ton of busy work, like I did at Oakland.

I currently am taking 4 classes.  Don't get me wrong, the classes are busy and there's a ton of reading, but for whatever reason, it just feels different. Don't ask me why...

The classes on campus are going really well. Well except for parking on campus...... what a nightmare. (I will save that story for another post), but the classes have been good. I have met some really nice people, the professors are great and they are willing to help, and I am getting a feel for grad school and being at a different campus.

The online classes ...well I am still getting use to them.  The setup is different so I feel like I am just now starting to have a grasp on the things I need to get done.

I have a weekly TO DO list, which has been helping me stay somewhat organized.

But all in all things so far are good.  Its been an exciting last couple of weeks. And I only have 5 more to go for this semester!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that the classes are going good. Did you get my Evite for Milford Memories? Leslie and Jade are coming and I hope you and Bobby can too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad classes are working out!!! :) so anxious to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete