Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Time!

Friday I watched the girls for Leslie so she could have a little grown up time.   :)

The girls and I sure stayed busy, and let me just add that I was exhausted by the end of the evening.

We had LOTS of fun though!

We had a picnic...

We played in the pool and ate TONS of Popsicles.... ( I think Reyna had 3 or 4!)


And we blew bubbles and chased butterflies....





It was nice to spend the day outside, and to enjoy the company of a 3 year old and baby.  These girls sure did keep my busy.

 But at the end of the day the pool, Popsicles, bubbles and butterflies is what summer is all about!

3 comments:

  1. love the pics. they look like they enjoyed the popscicles. thank you, again for taking them for the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....I LOVE the pics! Looks like you had a great afternoon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics!!!!! the girls are soooo cute! the next time u are in concord let me know cuz i'll swing by and say hi!!!!

    ReplyDelete