Monday, December 27, 2010

Laundry: WINE: Cleaning

This is how I am spending my evening... doing some laundry, drinking a glass or two of wine, and cleaning.  Exciting I know.  Here's the best part, I even took a picture for you could see it for yourself! Lame, I know. But it is giving me an excuse to play with my new camera.

See?  Pretty exciting right?
I did have  good day.... I spent the day with Bobby and his mom, Lisa.  We went to Lansing and saw the Harry Potter movie, ran into Sam's club, and had lunch out.  It was a nice way to spend the afternoon.  Tomorrow, I am off to work in the 'real world.'  

Hopefully I will be able to catch up with a few friends this week and next before I start back up at school.  I'm hoping to see Leslie and the girls sometime this week as well.  (Hint Hint Les! =) ). But until then I better get back to my laundry: wine: and cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment