Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Deals

Last night I got adventurous and went to Kohl's.

They had a TON of markdown clearance, 70-80% off. I couldn't pass it up.
I looked through the racks and tried on a bunch of stuff. I was at the store for an hour and a half. The lady working was helping me pick things out... she was putting things on the rack and if saw something my size or something she thought was cute, she'd say, " What about this?" It was kinda cute. She was trying to help me.

I was good, and I only picked out a few things.

These pictures aren't the best, but I thought I would give you an idea of what I bought.


Let me break everything down for you... :) Im excited about the deals I got.

*Not pictured is a pair of Daisy Fuentes jeans - Originally $55.00 I got them for $13. And they are really cute! And the best part is that they don't need to be hemmed!!

* Purple Sweater which is really soft and I can't wait to wear it today! Originally $50
Clearance $ 9.00

*Brown zip up hoodie. I was in need of a new hoodie. Leslie gave me a Gap tan zip up hoodie and I have worn it to shreds. It has holes in the sleeves and by the zipper. My new on was
Originally $ 36 Clearance $ 7.00

*Red and White long sleeve tee Originally $ 18 Clearance $ 3.50

*Green Mock turtle neck with short sleeves - Originally $ 30 Clearance $ 6.00

* Teal long sleeve with flowers Originally $ 25 Clearance $ 4.00

I think I did pretty well. What do you think?

My momma would be proud that I shopped for the deals!

I can't wait to wear something new today!

3 comments:

  1. Cute clothes! I LOVE the teal turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clothes! And i love being a bargain shopper! I'm excited for our adventure to the outlets when i return. The purple sweater is VERY cute... i also like the teal turtleneck as well :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some awesome deals there too! I love the clothes!:)

    ReplyDelete