Today after school and work, I am heading home for a long weekend. My sister, Tarra and her four girls are coming home for a long weekend as well from Iowa.
Bobby is coming home for the weekend too!
I am very excited to see them, and I cannot wait!
We are going to have so much fun!
I am going to be sure to take LOTS of pictures.
This will more than likely be my last post for this week. Check back Sunday or Monday for an update!

I hope you enjoy your weekend with your sister and nieces. See you Friday @ 6. Maybe we will see you guys another time. I would love to meet your sister.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend! If you want to grab maggie moos or make a quick stop at the parlour i'm game. If you dont have time, thats fine too, but i would love to see you! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!:) I am looking forward to seeing pictures!:)
ReplyDelete