This weather we are having right now is awesome. The only bad part about the 65 degree weather is that it is a big tease. Its only March and Sooner or later the temps are going to drop back down into the 40's, and we probably will get another dusting or two of snow. ( yuck!) But I definitely am enjoying the nice weather, even if its a tease and will only last for a couple of days. I thought my blog needed a new look. Something spring like.
I had a good weekend, just laid low. On Sunday, the family I nanny for invited me to come to their church, the mom Megan and the baby were getting baptized. That was something special. Megan's parents and grandma are in town so I got to meet them as well. After church they had a cookout and we visited.
They even invited me to go do a little shopping with them downtown. I bought a really cute pair of Diesel shoes. Normally $85.00 -- I got them for $9.00. They are brand new, we went to a store that has name brand things ( CK, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Jones New York ...), but sells them for cheap because something is wrong with it, like the tag is ripped or there is a scuff on the shoe. PLUS the store was having a 90% off everything...they are practically giving things away. Hell for 9 bucks, these shoes were perfect. There is a small scuff, but you can hardly see it.
I am however going to change the shoe a bit. There's elastic bands that go across the top of the foot, and it really bothers me and cuts into my feet, so I am going to do something different. Maybe with cute ribbon, anyone have some ideas for me? Pictures to come later. It was nice to spend some time with the family I work for and to meet Megan's parents. I just figure they must like me if they are inviting me to family functions. Ha!

9 bucks for diesels??? that was the sales tax on mine! what store were you at???? that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteThats an awesome deal girl! We should hit that place up when we go shopping haha! I love the layout, super srpingy! I'm there with ya... is it spring yet? :)
ReplyDelete