The last few days, the weather has been wonderful... upper 50's to the mid 60's. But
*
What a tease!
*
Today is back down in the 40's. But hey, its better than 20's or even colder! I guess the weather earlier this week was just a taste of what's to come. All I have to say is at least the sun is shinning and there is no snow on the ground. ( Knock on wood!)
*
Today I have to finish yet another paper, do some laundry, make an exchange/return, meet Amber to get our paper all put together and a few other things here and there need to get done for school.
*
Well I'm off to it... gotta get things going.

it is a tease but atleast the sun is out. i went outside it shorts, tshirt and flip flops because it looks so much warmer than it actually is! hehe!
ReplyDeleteGET Your paper done!!! :) j/k. Hope you can get the creativity flowing.
ReplyDeleteUs too! We had 2 beautiful days and today is crap, ugh.
ReplyDelete