Saturday, June 13, 2009

TakE ThaT!

Somehow... I found the President of AVG/Walling Data's e-mail address.
Good news for me, bad news for him.
I sent him an email, twice. Explaining how upset I was with AVG and how I had been treated very rudely, and was kept on hold with no help.
I also told him how I thought this was a scam because no one told my mom that there was a 30 day trial, or that there was NO REFUNDS.
I told him everything I had to say.
Soon after I sent the e-mail...... my mom got a phone call. No one was in the house, so whoever called from AVG left a message.
My mom's calling them back this morning.
We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some good feedback from them!! I hate when companies have bad customer service, especially after you've paid for their products!

    ReplyDelete