Saturday, November 7, 2009

4.5

4.5 years ago, Bobby and I became an "official couple." Today we spent the day together... we relaxed, watched movies, made dinner together and just enjoyed each other's company. It was wonderful.

I am so happy that 4.5 years ago, we had our first official date at Applebee's and then afterwards went to Casscades and walked, talked and started to get to know each other.

Also 4.5 years ago, I played a joke on Bobby.  At my parents house, we have an out house (for decoration, not for real use). I lied and told him that our bathroom was being worked on, and that the plumbing was out. I told him that he would have to hike it outside and use the out house. Little did he know that we have 2 batherooms. Ha. So he went outside and started walking... I started cracking up, and soon after told him I was joking.

He's been with me ever since... and that was 4.5 years ago today!

:)

Bobby puts up with all of my antics, my jokes, and my occasional mad moods. He makes me feel better when I am upset, or mad about something. And he is always there to share in my happiest moments.

Love you babe.

1 comment: