Thursday, November 12, 2009

Estimate

This afternoon, I went and got an estimate for the damage on my car.

Its going to cost right around $3,000 for the car to get fixed. You may be asking "Won't your insurance cover this?" Well my aunt has decided not to involve the insurance company, for several different reasons. The entire back panel of the driver's side will be replaced, and the the door will be fixed.

The parts are ordered, and I will be dropping my car off early Monday morning and picking up a Pontiac G6 rental car.

What a pain this has become...

Today my aunt said to me, " Your college education is costing me money now." Well I didn't say anything to that. But I did think... " Well you should have been more careful when you were leaving the house. I park in the same exact spot every single day. And I have been staying here over a year now." But I kept my mouth shut. Which was probably a good thing.

I will be happy when this week is over with. I cannot wait to go home for a couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to give you a huge hug right now. That is a horrible thing that she said to you. Just think, you are ALMOST done with school. Hang in there, girly! Look forward to next weekend.

    ReplyDelete