It has been a while since I have posted anything. A lot has happened since my last post.
Where oh where to begin....
~Well I finished at Oakland University with my Bachelor's of Social Work degree. That was an exciting day.
~My last day working for the C. family was on June 25th. That was a sad sad day. I cried, and so did Olivia's mom, Megan. It's hard to believe that when I started Liv was just a baby, starting to eat solids, she hadn't started crawling, and was so tiny. And now she was running all over the place, and talking up a storm. She has changed so much from a year and a half ago. The C's took my out for ice cream and gave me a couple Pandora beads for my bracelet to remind me of them. It was too sweet and very thoughtful.
Here's Liv and I as my last day as her Nanny Emmy:
~ I moved back to my hometown, and am no longer living with my dear old auntie... instead Im living with my parents to save money.
~My 4 nieces where here in Michigan for 10 days. That is always fun, although they were here while I was moving so I didn't get to see them much.
~ I took a trip to East Lansing to navigate my way around MSU. My mom came with me which was great, she helped a ton. We found the buildings I have classes in and where to park.
~ MSU classes started Tuesday (yesterday) it was exciting to be on campus and meet new classmates. I can already tell its going to be a busy semester.
~ Lastly I will be starting my internship tomorrow... at a hospice and bereavement program (I'll let you know how that goes).
More to come later....
8 years ago

YAY! I'M Soooo happy for you EM! :) i miss you like crazy! man liv is getting big! i hope you keep in touch with them because i'm sure they will never forget you!
ReplyDelete