A few weeks ago my mom and I ordered Zumba from an infomercial... I was kind of a skeptic about it and if I would like it or not. But the infomercial look really good, and we both wanted to try this workout. The guy that actually invented the workout instructs the workouts.
I had been wanting to try Zumba, since its been the latest and biggest craze. Its offered it in town for $5 an hour, but I live 20 minutes away... and I think its only offered on Saturdays. But an hour of working out and 40 minutes of drive time... it just didn't seem like it was worth it. Our order had about 6 dvd's each with a couple workouts on them.
Well we just got the order at the end of last week.... I have done 3 of the workout, and my mom and I both decided that this workout defiantly will 'kick your ass.' But I feel so good when its done, and it really is fun. You feel like you are dancing the entire times. Its a really good workout. I'm hoping to start doing a Zumba workout everyday, and to get back into running.
So here's to 2 days in a row of Zumba... I'm hoping to see and feel a difference.
8 years ago

I love Zumba! You should try it out at Allskate one of these times! They have it Mon-Thurs at 5:30 and the Fri-Sat in the morning. Katie and I went this past Tuesday and they had 105 people show up!!
ReplyDelete