I've been toying with the idea of making this blog private.
There's apart of me that just feels "funny" knowing that anyone is able to read posts and see pictures. There also has been a few recent events that have made consider switching from a public blog to a private blog. Any thoughts?
I share daily things, ideas, pictures, and updates about myself, my family and my friends. So I guess watch out because this blog may go private.
8 years ago

Well if you go private, I would love to continue to read please!!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing it... recent events surely convinced me and freaked me out!!!!!!!!!! and I agree with Denise, I want to continue to read!
ReplyDeleteGranna needs to be in the loop please. :-)
ReplyDeleteBest decision I made concerning the blog! Feels like a weight off my shoulders...I know WHO is reading..and I still want to!:)
ReplyDeleteI think its a great idea. you post such cute pics of those girls on here, id hate for a similar situation to happen such as what did for our fellow blogger. keep me reading!! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you do, I'd still like to be able to read Em :)
ReplyDelete